Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NYCC hunt


KaNO poketo wallet!


me: "excuse me, do you know the booth number of that cool Sketchbot dude? I think his name is Steve, I would love to see his prototype in person."

myplasticheart: "Oh, he doesn't have a booth, he is just walking around with Sketchbot in his pocket, and that little thing looks amazing."

me: "oh nutz, I hope he wrapped himself with a Sketchbot banner or something, I have no idea what he looks like..."

myplasticheart: "actually, I haven't seen him today (Sunday)."

me: "oh double nutz!"
myplasticheart: "hey we got some stickers, you want?"
me: "HELL YEA! give me givme givme givme!!!"

2 comments:

  1. Mikey!! Thanks for the kind words and support. Sorry we missed each other during Comic Con.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I'll bump into you at one of the custom toy shows.

    ReplyDelete